YES Team 2019-2020
Dates & Times
15 Sep 20191:00pm - 3:00pm
Returning YES Team Applicant - Grades 2-4$15
Returning YES Team Applicant - Grades 5-12$15
New YES Team Applicant - Grades 2-4$15
New YES Team Applicant - Grades 5-12$15
YOUTH EXCITED TO SERVE
YES Team is a group of Calvary Chapel youth that are excited to serve Jesus.
Why are we so excited to serve Jesus? Because there’s no one that will ever love us more! He served us first by dying on the cross for our sins. Jesus calls us to serve others too. That’s why He gives each of us spiritual gifts and abilities. The goal of serving isn’t to be the best so we get attention or glory, it’s for God to receive glory!
God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen. 1 Peter 4:10-11
Excited yet? Check out what you will do at YES Team:
- Explore different ways to serve God, the church body and your community.
- Develop the spiritual gifts that God has given you.
- Fellowship with other Christian kids your age.
- Learn from loving leaders how to live out your faith in God everyday!
- Must be a Christian
- Must be a good example to others
- Must be between 2nd-12th grade
- Must have attended Calvary Chapel for at least 6 weeks
- Must attend a Sunday, Saturday or Wednesday service at Calvary Chapel Chico weekly
- Those applying for the first time must fill out and turn in:
- Youth Commitment
- Parent Commitment
- Parent Recommendation
- Leader Recommendation
- and complete an interview with the Children’s Ministry Pastor (you will be contacted for an interview after turning in forms).
- Those re-applying must fill out and turn in:
- Youth Commitment
- and Parent Commitment.
YOUTH REPRESENTING JESUS
At YES Team we love Jesus and strive to represent Him in everything we do. Participants should be ready to go above and beyond the behavior of the average kid their age. As you serve on YES Team, and by the way you participate in weekly church classes and activities, you can excite and inspire others to love Jesus more!
Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12